New Zealand`s ONLY native forest zipline canopy tour*
Rotorua Canopy Tour
- Closed footwear is essential
- Bring an extra layer of clothing.
- We operate in almost any weather. We provide full wet weather gear.
- Children (15 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years or over).
- Parents will need to sign consent for their children.
- Please report 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
6.45pm Twilight Tours (Available Daily Until 15th January 2017)
- Suitable for all ages 6 years and over
- Maximum weight of 120kg. **Your weight will be taken upon check in
- Minimum weight of 35kg. (if you have children under this weight please call us on 0800 CANOPY -- we can accommodate this but need to discuss this with you)
- Must be under 100 kilograms * Your weight will be taken upon check in.
- You must be able to walk 6 flights of stairs without stopping
- Minimum age 13 years old
- You must be physically fit with no prior injuries (i.e. knee, back or hips)
- This tour will finish in the dark at approximately 9.30pm
If you are unsure if you meet the above criteria please feel free to give us a call on 0800 226679
Please be aware that if you do not meet all the criteria above when you arrive for your tour you may be unable to go and the full cost of the tour will apply. Please see our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy.